- Tom Norton has won the Supporting Independence Award! (Click image for more info)
- Congratulations to Rannoch Close and Quorn House for winning this years Easter Egg Competition! (Click image for more info)
- Now that the Summer is approaching, why not have your garden spring cleaned by our experienced garden workers. (Click image for more info)
- Browse through our current vancacies to see if there are any potential career paths for you! (Click image for more info)
- Skills For Living staff and students having a good time at the pancake race in Castle Street Hinckley! (Click image for more info)
Skills For Living was established in 1995 and has expanded over the years into a successful company supporting young people and adults with a diverse range of needs.
We provide the highest standards of service provision ensuring the service user is central to all decision making.
I am delighted to announce that from the 20th August, Voyage Care has acquired Skills for Living.
Voyage is a specialist care provider which supports over 3,000 people with a variety of care and support needs. Like Skills for Living, Voyage supports people with learning disabilities, mental illness, autism, brain injuries and other complex needs.
Voyage has a strong reputation for providing quality support services and staff training and development, with a consistent focus on ensuring the people being supported are at the centre of everything. Voyage has a person centred approach to supporting the people in their care and building great staff teams – this ensures the right people are always providing the right support.
Voyage has chosen to invest in Skills for Living because of its reputation for delivering person centred support and its commitment to developing its staff team and customer relationships. Everyone at Voyage is looking forward to working together to ensure a positive future for our new combined businesses.
If you would like to know more about Voyage please visit www.voyagecare.com
Community Life Choices
Our Staff Team
Get In touch
Care Quality Commission